View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 08:13 PM   #30
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The Village is next to Monjunis. Louisiana @ Stoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
The Village is next to Monjunis. Louisiana @ Stoner. I love the food but am genuinely surprised that it's still in business after the Steakhouse opened.

Bella Fresca is the best food in Shreveport. It's on Line Ave next to the old Fertita's (now called something like "The Bistro 6301") just North of Superior bar & Grill (which is just north of Superior's Steakhouse)
I agree with the fact that the Steak House hurt them but they have seen many of the locals come back and like any other place they have their regulars and it is small. I am friends with the guys that own it and they say it has picked back up and running well. I do like the Steak house too.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote