View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 07:44 AM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Night
There are those, who are entertainers, that have managed to do very well, and at the same time, manage to avoid the 'spotlight' of the tabloids.

I just feel, that some of these "entertainers" either don't feel they are good enough to simply let their work, speak for themselves, they have to keep generating these headlines, and keeping themselves front and center, who get themselves in trouble.

wow, that's two of the worst sentences I've seen strung together in a long time.

TGIF EVERYONE !
well LN you stung them together pretty good for 3:00 a.m. I bet you will not be at work by 8:00 this morning yes it is Friday and you may not know it yet but it is going to be a very long Friday I bet you will drink to that
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote