View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 07:52 PM   #5
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Pokie, It ain't that bad. This year on Easter it was cold and wet. Usually I play Easter bunny during the night and leave eggs,candy,baskets and toys on a table. This year I put the candy, baskets, and toys on their table. I took 4 dozen eggs and I started in their room, went down the hall, through the kitchen and into the living room laying eggs on the floor, in their shoes. I put the eggs on the bookshelf and in front of their tv. I left a note telling them it was too cold and wet to hunt outside so I hide their's inside. Signed the Easter Bunny. They were thrilled. I hid them at 4:00 in the morning and at 6:30 My grand-daughter was yelling there's eggs in my shoes, she was excited,wasn't scare a bit to think he was in the house while they were asleep.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote