View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 09:01 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You have not lived here long enough

It is true that there are some very nice well kept well spoken blacks in Shreveport/Bossier I find in my store that most of the not all but most of them are from the base or not from this area but move here after they became adults and I think they can see this but they are way to few and I think it is very hard for them to speak out to the locals about this with out a backlash. I have met some black pastors one real nice guy Sharpe and two others that l think are the Al and Jessie twins this brings things way down for local blacks that do try to go to church. I will say I DO have black friends and deal with many of them at work and enjoy their company and business so please do not think I am a hate monger just calling it as it is. I hope they can learn from the others and make this a better place to live.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote