View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 10:34 PM   #9
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela View Post
My wife wears a strange looking pair of shoes around the house... she calls "Crocks". I'd like a pair of my own...not pink.
I wore them once to go through the drive in to get breakfast. While there my mother called me and asked if I would pick up a can of coffee for her.
When I brought it to her house she was staring at my "pink crocks".
I told her, "for a wife, a man will drive a car, but only for a mother would he go into the supermarket wearing pink shoes."
You're a good man Howela helping your Mom out at your own expense! Those crocs come in all kinds of assorted colors they even have camouflage ones!Name:  45472.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  13.2 KB

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote