View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 09:46 PM   #41
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Well Roseanne sure did give the Star Spangled Banner a thrashing!!! I'm sure people did want to change it to something else after that. I wonder why she was even picked to sing it in the first place?? That sure was a major faux paus in baseball history! Hopefully talented singers will be picked from now on to sing our one and only national anthem! It's still a keeper!
Yeah, that obnoxious tub-o-guts sure did mangle it, didnt she? Lettin someone like her sing it was just plain dumb. Didnt make me want to change the anthem, made me want to change Roseanne...into somethin useful...like maybe into soap. Bet you could render her down into enough bars to last the whole year long.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 04-16-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote