Thread: Paul Harvey sez
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 09:24 PM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
The queen of urban legend has spoken I have seen some urban legends in my email from a certain member of this board before
Not from me lately you haven't. I have learned to check the source before forwarding!!!!!!!! The ones that have come across to me that I learned were urban legends are: 1) The kid with cancer who is collecting business cards in order to get money for his MakeAWish. This is not true. 2) The email where someone is telling you that "In God We Trust" has been removed from the newest coin minted. It's not removed. It's just on the edge of the coin where you can hardly see it. 3) The rat pee story. 4) That Citgo stations have changed their name so that Hugo Chavez won't be found out exactly how many stations he actually owns in our country.

It's very interesting to me how many of these I get a year and how much I believed them for so long!