View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 11:40 AM   #66
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Oh, alright.......I disagree! Are you happy now? I defended my beliefs.

Seriously though, if you want to know what my beliefs are, just ask. But I'm not gonna discuss it in a Christianity thread, very rude. If you want to PM me with questions or jump to another thread, by all means.

The idea is this, Brain. Pagans and their related traditions do NOT discuss religion unless prompted. Why? Because such discussion may be controversial to people who do not share the same beliefs. It's just good manners. It's an act of respect for those of different beliefs, despite what our opinions of them are.

Now, if someone comes to this board to put Pagans down and actively criticize our ways, then I will likely step forward. However, I'm not about to stick my nose into debate that doesn't concern me (i.e. Atheist vs. Christians).

And finally, the implications you make that I'm immature for not standing up for my beliefs do not concern me at all. I do not care what you consider "manly." This is absolute.