View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 02:01 AM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Such a sissy for a country girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Rhertz, from the shape of his head I would say that's a bad guy. So off with the head I say!!!! Good riddance. And Al I don't care what you say, even though I love you, there is no such thing as a good snake in my garden if it scares me, ok? Like one year I was weeding my flowers and went to grab a handful and holy mackeral right at my hand was a snake. Boom! He got the shotgun therapy. So back to weeding I go....few minutes later a copperhead slithers by my hand. Well, that one scared me so bad I almost needed CPR! He too got the shotgun therapy. I didn't weed the flowerbeds for about 2 years after that.

I don't mind spiders as long as they are outside. If they are in the house, so long. It's just a thing, a girly thing, but I don't like them. Did I mention all the June bugs out right now are creepy too!!!!!
So all this time I thought you were so tuff ? Girly girl I don't like spiders and snakes Get the gun Jed we need to give the treatment to this here critter. Call home boy up to weed the garden I just may faint. Boys don't let her fool you she is a powder puff
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote