View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 10:32 PM   #13
kansast
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Interesting

I find it interesting, that a thread titled It's Time To Remember Sept. 11, 2001 Attacks has turned into a lot of questions about our current course of action. I think as long as we are able, and DO ask questions about our Government there is still hope.

but back on the subject of this thread. I'm reminded of an interview I heard the other day from a member of the New York Fire Department.. and the pain he feels in remembering this day, and how he lives it EVERY DAY. But he asked that as we remember such a HORRIFIC day, we also take time to remember THE MANY, MANY acts of heroism that occurred on that fateful day. And the many folks who lost their lives on that day, doing what they swore to do, serve and protect. when I think of those who RAN INTO THE FIRE, and RAN UP THE STAIRS of the twin towers.. it boggles the mind. God Bless them and God bless their families they leave behind.

Last edited by kansast; 09-12-2006 at 10:39 PM.
kansast is offline   Reply With Quote