View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 09:35 PM   #25
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Texasbelle, how do you like your Schnauzer? They don't shed and I love their personalities. Mine think they are human and will talk to you. The only problem is they like to bark a lot. What color is your Schnauzer?
How do we like Greta? She is the matriarch of the house, the Queen Bee!! She doesn't shed which is nice, but Rosie the Kuvasz more than makes up for it. Greta does bark a lot and yes it is annoying. The Yorkies do too. Just think how noisy it is when three Yorkies and one Schnauzer start going off!! It's insane. The only thing I don't like is that Greta, the Schnauzer seems to have skin issues from time to time. We have to be careful with letting her get out in the grass too much, and don't let fleas get on her at all. She's very allergic to a flea bite. The funniest thing about her right now is that at the age of eleven she is in her second childhood. My baby Yorkie is six months old and she loves to play with him. Christian has brought Greta alive. I'll try to capture a picture of them playing so I can post it.

We are still wondering how long we are going to wait before informing any of ours that they are dogs not peoples.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote