View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 07:07 PM   #153
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Hey, they gay openly challenged me on the forum, provided contact information, then called the cops because I "threatened" him.

If he's going to come here and run his mouth, I'm going to continue to show everyone the difference between a real man and a gun toting pussy.....Joe doesn't have anything to do with this......

Why do you think he carries a gun?
Why do you think he called the cops?
Why do you think he refuses to meet me in a parking lot at a date, time, and location of his choosing?

He's a coward, plain and simple.
LOL, one of us is a coward, thats for sure:

Why did ya call me up gigglin like a little girl and hang up...TWICE?
Why did ya block your number after listin what was supposedly your REAL number on the thread?
Why did ya call from a pay phone or a business phone that last time?
Why did ya refuse to meet me in a fair fight?
Why did ya threaten to show up at my house and get physical with my family?
Why did you lie about the threat, then privately admit it, sayin it was just "my word against yours"?

I'll tell ya why...cuz you're nothin but a lily-livered streak o urine, thats why? You're just a bowelmovement that somebody forgot to flush...if ya float around long enough, maybe somebody'll come along and flush ya.