View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 10:54 AM   #26
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 259 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>Now have you proven that the trainer's or dog school at PetsMart is not a qualified dog guide or service school? NO.

No, as the law states the burden on is on the person seeking spedcial accommodation to prove that. Did I say it wasn't? No. I said "I wonder if a "Canine Good Citizen" diploma from a pet store counts as evidence as to the training at a qualified service school."

>Have you answered why you think this lady should not be allowed a service dog if she needs one? NO

Yes, because I don't believe she meets the legal requirements.

>Asthma is considered a physical disability if it limits the person's ability to live or work in a normal capacity. Do some homework. You said your the really smart one. Do it.

Show me the case law that states this is the criteria the State of Louisiana uses for what is considered a "physical disability."
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote