View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 06:46 AM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kherty View Post
You have to keep in mind that many of the polls are deceiving.

First of all, Republican polls are usually conducted by soliciting those who voted last election cycle who were registered Republicans at that time. Much of Dr. Paul's current campaign support is comprised mostly of those who were not registered Republicans at that time, were undecided or even crossed party lines and were Democratic. Also, many first-time voters are supporting Paul, so don't go by the polls. Remember, Buchanan was only polling at 3% when he won his primary.

Secondly, many polls are conducted by land-line phones. I personally do not have a land-line phone and cell phones are not used in these polls. Therefore, the sampling is very limited in this manner.

The most telling factor of support are the straw polls. You will not find many straw polls that Ron Paul has lost. Just wait until you see how many delegates support him!
Let me see if this is right. Polls are wrong in the case of RP ! Flawed because of cell phones ??? I can not wait to see how many delegates support him. I see you have made three post here and they are all RP threads I have tried to keep a open mind here but with the aggression of the RP supporters both here and other places on the net I am getting tired already and we have a very long way to go before it is over. Yesterday people standing on the corners holding RP signs. Maybe this is a sign of the times
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote