View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 06:48 AM   #168
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
So ya "readily admit to being quite arrogant" eh? NAH...YA DONT SAY! The "confirmed catholic athiest" readily admits to bein an arrogant, obnoxious butthead? Now theres a shocker! Who didnt see THAT comin? But tell us, WHERE exactly does this arrogance come from? In my experience, people who are arrogant only THINK theyre somethin special...but maybe youre the exception to the rule, so why dont ya enlighten us as to what makes you exceptional?
Well that should be a calling sign that you need to start socializing with people who have something to be proud of.

I thought these people said you were smart or something?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Oh, I dont think theres much danger of THAT happenin...has anyone here offered their friendship to ya?
Actually I've had 2 dinner invitations directly from this forum.....or did you forget my hometown is a tourist mecca?

Not as smart as you'd like people to believe, huh?

Quote:
Whereas the rest of us DONT? When ya said you were arrogant ya werent kiddin, were ya asswipe?
No I wasn't kidding, and leading your life in fear of the consequences of doubting imaginary beings isn't "living" your life either. Of course I suppose simple people do find simple pleasures in simple activities.

Quote:
I suspect it wont be long before science proves the "Theory of Intelligent Design" to be FACT. And where will that leave YOU, chump? Suddenly, science wont be your crutch anymore, the music'll stop playin, and you'll be standin there without a place to park your fat ass. But that'll probably be when ya trot out that "Im a confirmed catholic" horse****, and claim you were a believer all along, right? Pathetic!
As I stated on another topic. If religion proves that "god made it that way" then your god will not be an omnipotent being, he will be a tangible entity, and more than likely, nothing more than an alien life form who tricked you into believing he was something that he is not. AND I'll have proof because he will be able to replicate the experiment with like or similar results every time, the tools of science, ya know....

This concept has been addressed numerous times on Star Trek The Next Generation with the character known simply as Q.

Basically what I've been telling you all along, that religion is a hoax specifically designed to control the ignorant masses.

I win either way, Einstein. Any more brain busters?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote