View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 09:52 AM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
rhertz, you should read the traveler by john twelve hawks. I think you'd really enjoy it. Remember, you're not paranoid if they really are out to get you.
I haven't read a book in years....(Thinking....maybe the last vacation I was on?)

Checked it out on amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Traveler-Fourt...6264739&sr=1-2

If I were to read a novel, this does indeed sound like a good one, right down my alley....

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazon
Twelve Hawks presents big ideas about free will and determinism, good versus evil, social control, and alternate dimensions, all while impressing with knowledge ranging from the New Testament to string theory. Although reviewers compared the novel to the films Kill Bill, Star Wars, and The Matrix—with echoes of authors Dan Brown, Stephen King, George Orwell, and Michael Crichton thrown in—they called it wholly original. Given its complexity, the author (a mysterious entity living "off the Grid" who’s unknown even to his agent and editor) could have fumbled anywhere. But he didn’t
That's a pretty impressive review... This "Twelve Hawks" fella sounds very mysterious. How can you not know your agent/editor? How can you live "off the Grid" and still power a computer for word processing? He must have solar panels.... Home Power Magazine Rules!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote