View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 09:25 PM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Okay when I was 16 and dating I had 3 other sisters, 2 that were dating too. We were very close in age. The youngest girl was the one mother sent on dates with us because she would tell on us. But what mom didn't know she would tell us you do what I want or I'm going to make something up to tell mom. So anyway we all had dates and no one wanted to take the youngest. The youngest thinking we were going to get to leave without her went out to one of the boys car, opened the hood and pulled the spark plug wires off the coil so it would not crank. So to get even we all took her and tied her to a stop sign out by the road at 9:00 pm. Here she was tied to the stop sign yelling rape, neighbors looking out and no one there but her because we left. Mother had to go out and untie her. mean weren't we.