View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 10:32 AM   #27
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Time to get your front row seat and let it happen. By this time Sunday it will be a thing of the past
well, there's certainly no arguing against that By this time tomorrow it will be "history"

Alright folks this is it. Throwin' out all the stops today. When it comes to the saints I can be very superstitious. And try to keep things to a routine. For example, NO ONE in the house is allowed to wear any Saints jerseys on game day. Kids don't invite friends over, and I don't either, Always just me and the boys shoutin' at the T.V. Well tonight, I got some friends comin' over, kids have some friends and cousins comin' over for the big game. Saints' jerseys are optional

Anyone out there with some connections want to call in some divine intervention for the Saints.. please do so. I hope come half time I'm laughin' my ass off!.. I hope, I hope.

see you on the other side.

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote