View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 07:45 AM   #30
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
I did not mean to imply that every person here on this board is a Christian of the fundamentalist variety, I simply stated that as I've been told by various sources (persons from the board) that "you're not welcome here, this is a Christian group, and we don't like the ideas you try to impress on us, please leave". Show me where I am so aggressively attacking Christianity? I've only but exposed some facts about the religion, but where can you attack me? You don't know my beliefs, because I, unlike a lot of people here on this board, do not translate these ignorant hand-me-down ideas into my message.
Hmmm I wonder who/whom would have done such a thing?
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote