View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 09:17 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Funny, I can't really think of anything that I want, realistically. Mrs. Morph is a little miffed about that.

Fantasy? That's easy-real estate.

First I would like a cabin within a 4 hour drive next to a river. It should have a huge great room with an equally large fireplace. The best part would be that the entire morph clan and mrs. morph's clan could gather there for the holidays.

Other than that, I would like a huge shop within 15 minutes drive of my house. It would have two double bay garages with cabinets inside and a very large storage room. An upstairs loft to house some "office" space and a "rec" room or lounge to hold my "toys".
I agree Morpheus. I think females place more value on getting surprises and spending money on things we do not need or that we will give away. The real ho is the credit card company
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote