View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 08:35 PM   #74
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
[quote=Sheba]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Good info, rhertz. God will never sacrifice character for comfort. It's the learning process that molds the character.
Nodding, the big question for me personally is this? Would I do the same as He did? Maybe I would and maybe I wouldn't pass that test of faith by putting true discomfort to the test. I hope I never have to find out, to that extent. Heh, I doubt I would pass that degree of test. But on the otherhand, without being put to the test at some level, how do you know who you really are? Or what you can do?

I do believe this. Raising a family or running a company is uncomfortable at times. Even downright painful. But I do it, and with a smile on my face. Even when I don't feel like it. I don't even know why, which means that it became second nature. This means that something greater than I am has "soaked in" to me, and I am very happy even though I have never worked so hard or been in so much pain before. It seems to me that even "paradise on earth" is a relative thing.