View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 10:05 PM   #10
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I agree that it is very acceptable to attack Christians and Conservatives, but please be sure you are tolerant of gays, Muslims, and all the other sore thumbs that stick out.

Me though I will stand up for myself, my God, and my beliefs. You can count on that.
Well let me propose this: You view those with other religious beliefs as those accordingly, do you not? You believe they uphold the beliefs of their sacred texts, as well, correct?

If you truly believed your religion was the "only right one", you would view every person, living or dead, who did not believe in YOUR book, and live the life of a conservative fundamentalist Christian in America speaking English and living in the Deep South, as an atheist, someone without a true belief. If there is no Mohammad, no Jehovah, Shiva, etc, then you believe they are not actually believing in true dieties, but have personal beliefs of their own, that are "incorrect" in your eyes, am I right?

You seem to persecute those without your belief, yet your Holy book specifically states that you should outreach to those who share no beliefs, meaning Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, etc, not militantly assaulting them and ignorantly standing your ground as if you had something to truly fight for. Why don't you purposely subject yourself to a forum of persons that don't share your beliefs? Wouldn't that allow you to see more than one side of the picture? Maybe there are truths to things you're not aware of, mainly because, you're not aware of it. It appears you and others are continually subjecting yourselves to a daily treatment of Christian propaganda, rather than purposefully experiencing the intellect of other human beings, you know, those lesser peoples who don't believe in your Imaginary Friend.

Oh, and, by the way, if you weren't aware also, your Christian God, Allah, Jehovah, and all other Abrahamic sects believe in the, get this: same deity. If you also weren't aware, Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Qu'ran, read up sometime, and stop prejudicing against persons you don't even truly know about, the fact is, you just don't care, and that's all the satisfaction you need.