View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 07:27 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Just another reason to vote for Ron Paul for president, as he advocates the U.S. resignin from the U.N. post haste!
That is reason enough to keep him from getting elected. I do not like the U.N. at all and I do not think the U.N. is the Anti Christ but it is a part of the one world system that is all but here. I thought this was a very good read for those who might want to know. I think if someone were to get elected that was not in tune with the one world system they would not live long. This is what happened to Reagan and this is why the people liked him so much. They did try to kill him but as we all know they failed. Reagan wanted to hand the Russians their arse and this was unacceptable to the one world crowd.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote