View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 10:55 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
>Plus, check out what's behind them in this picture.

60-60-60?

That means the photo was taken in 2005 (UN's 60th anniversary), not 1998.

Plus pretty much everything else in the original post is wrong.

1. There is not a single "high representative" that is "pretty much in control over the UN." The title "high representative" is given to a person who represents the UN in administration of a particular policy, such as the "High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries and Small Island Developing States." Not exactly "in charge of the UN," is he?

2. The "document 666" you linked to isn't even a document, it's a page number of a general report of the activities of the council over the previous year. It wasn't a resolution or even a decision, it was a description of a vote that had taken place in the past.

Then you list the member nations of the "Western European Union" for some reason. Russia is (obviously, since it's not in Western Europe) not a member of that. What exactly was your point in post this list?
To give you something to debunk and you went right after like a good joepole would do. I said if you read that I do not think the U.N. is the Anti Christ Glad to see you doing your home work JP I for the record think the Anti Christ is Satan the most beautiful of all the angels coming from the heavens as a super natural impostor. MY OPINION !!!
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote