View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 03:59 PM   #12
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
>Service dogs only recognition that they are service dogs are the red jacket that they wear and on the jacket it indicates they are working.

So, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. State law requires owners to furnish, on demand, evidence of training and certification. A red jacket doesn't cut it.
No stupid, I do know what I am talking about. Most of these people don't keep on hand the certification because typically they don't run across a security questioning them in this fashion. Most have the knowledge to understand the red jacket. And yes, the trainers at PetsMart do have the ability to train the dog to the appropriate level for this lady. And Yes Joe there are dogs who can detect astha attacks before they occur, seizures before they occur, monitor diabetic patients, etc. The dogs are obviously brighter than you and the security guard due to their wide raning sensory abilities.

You know Joe you constantly amaze me with your ability to make a donkey's behind out of yourself. I hope and pray that you nor your daughter never, ever come to the place of need that many of the people are that you frequently poke fun of or ridicule. It will be a bitter pill for you to swallow.