View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 04:07 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
I obviously know that, but is this happening enough that we need to "crack down" on it?
My parents used to leave me alone in the car by myself a lot when I was young. I wouldn't dare touch any of the controls (except the AC maybe) out of fear of getting a whipin'. The only danger would be if the engine died and I did not have enough sense to get out of the car and make a run for it to the nearest door making it safe inside before passing out, LOL, almost seems funny. My, how times have changed in the new safe world we all now live in. LOL, we aren't safe enough yet? Well then we need more paranoia and worldwide news coverage spread around to fix that.

(Disclaimer: I am not agreeing with or attemping to answer joepoles questions. I am describing my childhood experience is all)
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote