View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 10:30 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
TV does suck and the people will just keep watching it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
What's evidence got to do with it ? As you say, a "sign of the times" anybody will put on a show, regardless of taste, or quality, anything to make a buck.
And they keep airing them, because people keep watching them.

I used to find myself asking why does the quality of T.V. suck so bad. But then I realized, they keep playing what everyone keeps watching.
There are so many channels and they have to fill them with something. Trash for the most part and your right that evidence does not matter but the fact that the media is in a full frontal attack on Christians. Me and my wife in the last year quit watching TV each day after work and listen to music and catch the news via the web and that does not take long. I do not look for it to get better as the one world order comes to fruit.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote