View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 01:20 AM   #7
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Yeah, I would've said that this was an overly optimistic sentiment. Also, I have to confess that I've never particularly cared for the Saints, and if pressed for a reason, I could cite at least two, namely:

1. The Saints have almost always sucked, which is to say, they have almost always blown, and by that I mean they've almost always sucked. They've sucked for so long that even though their level of suckage has greatly diminshed, I still instinctively think "LOSERS" whenever someone mentions them or I see their logo.

2.The Saints are based in the city of New Orleans, AKA "The Giant Noxious Toilet Of The South Presided Over By The Grand Bald Turd Known As Mayor Ray "Chocolate" Nagin" Previously Presided Over By The Gaping A$$hole Known As Mayor Marc "Monkey Business" Morial!

Now, the city of New Orleans COULD and SHOULD be cleaned up, which WOULD be good for the citizens of New Orleans as well as for the rest of Louisiana, although I'm not sure this would change the way I personally feel about the place. As for the Saints football team, if they would change their name to somethin a bit more aggressive and move to Deadwood South Dakota, I'm certain they would become my favorite team.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 09-07-2007 at 01:34 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote