Thread: Woof! Woof!
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 07:45 PM   #7
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Yep well OK now I need another dishnetwork hookup for the new tv. So I called up Dish Network and placed my order last Thursday. They said the earliest appointment was Sunday and gave me the choice of 8am-12 or else 12-5pm. I choose 12-5...

I get a phone call at 7:30am Sunday asking if they could come now. Having made plans to sleep in, I said no, come at the time I picked. They need 24 hour notice to reschedule, well so do I. Come 5pm, no show. I called Dish and they said he was on his way. 6pm, still no show. Another call, "he is on his way". Then at 7pm I called and asked why they aren't being truthful with me? They assured me he is on his way now. I asked where the call center is located. The assistant told me "the Phillipines". I said "Oh that explains it".. sigh

At 7:15pm he showed up by himself to climb on the roof and run cable in the dark. After looking around he promptly told me he didn't have the parts to do the job. He didn't have the right "switch" on his truck because the call center screwed up the work order. He rescheduled for tomorrow.

Please pray for me and wish me luck!!! Playing Santa has never been so difficult!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote