View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 02:16 PM   #21
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
The only people using weapons in an irresponsible fashion are criminals. I intend on retaining the right to keep our guns to defend my home and children against such criminals. Should they choose to try and enter our property and get past Miss Rosie then they will have to meet Smith and Wesson. They will not get past them standing!
S&Ms are great guns. I used one last year while I worked for a security company. Well, I only used it at the range, but it was a very nice weapon. I still prefer my bladers though.

Someone breaking into my home with a gun is likely going to lead with his gun as he walks around. The second he approaches a doorway with me behind it, I'm gonna see his gun-holding hand before he sees me. By then it's all over.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote