View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 12:36 PM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Thanks Geodood

Quote:
Originally Posted by geodood
Rough Rider, all I can say is thank you for your support. It's folks like you and joepole, windshop, and mudbug, and others who are "setting the stage" for what I believe will someday become a great community resource. It just takes a little time and effort. SBLive! is barely 8 weeks old, and I think we are trending in the right direction.

We keep plugging away at it, adding new features like "joinable groups" and "weather portal". We are not stagnant and out of excitement we probably launched the site a little early. But that's ok. It is hard to have a "content aggregation" site without any content! We had to start somewhere! Thank you once again for your contributions RR. With members like you on board, I really do believe we will make it.
It has been educational for me. This is my first time (virgin) at posting on a forum like
this and after six weeks I think I like it. I too will pass it on and maybe we can add more
voices to the site. You members that have had so much input good or bad thanks for
participating in my threads and I will be reading yours with comments too.
Thanks SB Live
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote