View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 07:03 PM   #14
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
>that every single law enforcement officer involved as well as their superiors be brought up on charges of high treason against the republic and executed

Exaggerate much?
Ya think? If so, ya got another think comin. Ya cant see my face, so ya cant see the fury and righteous indignation in my eyes, but you're willfully obtuse if ya took the tone of my words for exaggeration. We cant just sit back and let em get away with a slap on the wrist, or let em get away with it altogether. This is the single most serious crime against the republic in years, perpetrated by the very people we entrusted and empowered to defend it, and the guilty must be made an example of so as to ensure it never happens again.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 10-31-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote