View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 12:27 PM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Now Matt I agree with some of that

Sadly, there seems to be less and less of that in black leaders today. Black has become a way of thinking or acting, rather than skin color. Condi Rice and Colin Powell are not considered "black" but Bill Clinton is. racism and segregation has become a political game rather than recognizing the inherent dignity of the human person.

How very true this is. Black is also a way to vote with out giving thought to who is being voted for. I do so believe that there are different races and that should not make me a raciest. I think that each person is just that one of God's children each and everyone it comes down on how they conduct themselves and they each have their culture as all races do. Thank you for picking up this thread again it got high jacked by the FBI Just kidding there brother Al.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote