View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 08:21 PM   #10
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 224 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I think Purpa needs Mike the Tiger to be his avatar He is a corn bread eaten purple hull pea guy. Drinks pot liquor ever had turtle soup ? Purpa is your man for a Sauce Pecan too. Easy on that crab boil Purpa
I actually like lady creams better. I caught over 300 turtles behind my house this year. Not one did I make a pecant out of, but I did find out snapping turtles are much much better than soft shells for eating. Softshells also are lightning fast with the mouth and I have the scars to proove it. It didn't take thunder to get him off but you don't want to freak out and yank to fast because you'll be missing some hand meat. Now my kids have something to talk about and they learned a lesson without them getting hurt. I'm looking for alligator now. PS. I aint forgot the crab boil.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote