View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 09:58 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Wink This old house is falling down around my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
The great thing about this life is that we have free will to make our own choices and plastic surgery is one of those choices. If you make the decision to have plastic surgery, then you also are taking all of the risks associated with it which can included death due to complications and that the surgery results may not turn out as you expected. I have no problem with a woman choosing to enhance herself be it with breast implants , a nose job, liposuction, or whatever. I do hope that a woman does not put her sole self worth in plastic surgery results though. It could be disastrous for her to do so because your worth as a woman does not come from your looks it comes from within. Women are vain and we do like to look good.

As for a few of those pictures, how am I to know they are not airbrushed? The Britney Spears photo looks like it was taken not long after she had given birth...could we please give the girl a break? It takes a while to get your figure back after giving birth to a child and she had two in a very short period of time. In my opinion, Hollywood types go to more extremes than say the average woman in America with regards to plastic surgery so it would not be fair to compare us to those anyway.

If you feel something sagging, call Dan the Man!!!!!
Pick it up and glue it back on then one day the glue gives way and the house falls and falls to the ground and the only thing left is the big dirt nap. Such a vain thing is all is.
Quote:
WE ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS GOING THROUGH A
TEMPORARY SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE.

WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS GOING THROUGH A TEMPORARY
HUMAN EXPERIENCE
(unknown)
Next quote:
"Once we get past what we look like and what we own we can find out who we really are "
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote