View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 10:05 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Some ladies do not need plastic surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
So are you saying you don't like plastic surgery? I don't think you can tell a "real set" from a "fake set" every time so what difference would it make. And the glue doesn't come off, not if the surgeon is good!

You know some men do not want their women enhanced in any way, it makes the man insecure that the woman might go astray or look to good to be with the man or leave the man feeling inadequate.
I am married to one that looks great just like she it but for those that need a little help it is OK. Those folks that have been injured or born with problems that need help it is real good. Yes I can tell real from fake Come on boys back me up here, boys where did you go ?
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote