View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 07:08 PM   #20
guitarman
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 213 guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold guitarman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Marsalis
That would be great! We are looking for local bands and musicians who are willing to allow us to air any of their songs. If you run into someone who may be interested, please ask them to email info@shreveport.com. Someone can also send a private message to either "sbl_admin" or direct to me at "Allen Marsalis" and we will get that too. Our area has a long music heritage and we want to promote local music any way we can. But we need help from the community to make that happen. Thank you for any leads you can steer our way.
I would love nothing better than to be able to tune into a site like this that plays local music while I am at work it would be soooooooo nice. I will pass this site onto others that I know that enjoy local bands. I do tend to like Blues or Delta Blues and slide guitar and then sometime jazz too. I hope you do well with this because Shreveport, Bossier has some great talent here and I like to go out and see them live when I can.
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote