View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 12:02 PM   #7
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Does she sing anywhere locally where we might've seen her perform? Good job!
Long ago before we met she sang at some C&W club called Western Sky. More recently, she has sang at several of the Louisiana Hayride shows, and some other local shows in Texas (Kilgore and Marshall).

She has made some attempts to get a band together, but it's tough to coordinate everyone's schedule now that we're all older and have families. Still, she enjoys writing and singing and has thought about getting some material together for a CD. It's amazing what's available to the average joe for recording and producing your own material.

There is another more contemporary song that she recorded in a local studio, but she didn't want me to post it since it was the product of a partnership and they are semi-shopping the song somewhere.

I was thinking of maybe a debut on SB Live Radio, but I haven't been able to get it to work.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote