View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 12:56 AM   #38
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
And thats ok sweety. Gun accidents DO happen, and if there are no guns in your household, theres a damn good chance there'll be no gun accidents. But Isabella, if ya dont have any guns in your home, I sure hope your family never has to suffer a home invasion, because you can bet the intruders will have them (guns)... And if that DOES happen, I hope that either the police respond in time or the thugs will be merciful.
Al, we do have guns in my home. Not my choice, but I have a husband and son who hunt. If someone broke into our home, it would be impossible to get the guns out quick enough to help, because they are locked up and unloaded. I have a pistol my dad gave me for protection years ago, but it is not where I can get to it. When I had children I made sure they could not get to any of the guns we have.