View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 08:04 AM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=BrainSmashR]So you found an unidentified and unlabeled link and clicked on it and just wound up on FHM Online without any preconceived notion of where you were going OR what the material consisted of that you would be viewing.

Exactly how stupid do you think I am?

You're a 17 year old punk.
You do drugs
you steal music (what else?)
you openly criticize the government
You've expressed a desire to leave the country when you are old enough (you're fatal mistake with me).
and judging from the above paragraph, you're a liar and apparently think I'm stupid.

QUOTE]

Brain you are quite known for being vocal with your opinions and telling it like you see it. I think you just got it right in this instance, but I don't think he cares at all.