View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 12:47 PM   #12
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Children should never have it coming. If they cut-up, you punish them, you don't hold a grudge until the end of the year then publicly humiliate them in front of the whole class....that's a sign of someone with their own problems.

I'm not suggesting these teachers should be punished or reprimanded in any way what so ever. They should simply be told to refrain from such activity in the future...their boss doing his or her everyday job and taking extra note of the particular problems each of his employees displays.
I agree Brain. If it were high school it might have been a different story but this is a middle school aged kid being humiliated by authority figures in his own school in front of his peers. I can't even imagine the boys humiliation at having the entire school laughing at him and no one to tell them to cut it out!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote