View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 02:11 AM   #25
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
I had to weigh in on this one. Tim quite possibly realized that he and the groper were being watched by the cameras, and that if his expression gave any indication that he enjoyed the grope or did not find it offensive, he'd be in for a real hard time from Faith, prompting her to one-up him by allowing herself to be groped. By the way, I think we can all agree that Faith is an attractive woman, can we not? But was'nt she caught on camera with a petulant sneer on her lovely face when someone else got some award recently that she believed was rightfully hers? Then she tried to play it off like she was putting on a show for the camera. Yeah right. I think the world got a glimpse into whats really behind that petty, pretty face. She has it all... money, fame, looks...but she didnt get some ridiculous award, and the true measure of her character is plainly revealed.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 08-01-2007 at 02:26 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote