View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:29 PM   #6
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Even if he was elected, the office of the presidency doesn't hold enough power to accomplish everything he proposes to do. I agree with him in principle, hell, I might even vote for him, but I'm not going to hold my breath that much will change. I certainly wouldn't get myself all worked up defending the guy.
Come on Morpheus.. just give me more Cowbell !! No. Ron Paul can't do everything he'd like to do.. he knows this.. he understands the division of powers better than any candidate out there. But would you rather have someone running things.. who's looking out for we the people.. as he has done his whole career.. or one of these other folks who's gonna give us more of the same ol' same ol' same ol' Be it democrat or republican.. from where I stand they all plan on spending us into oblivion, and bringing us bigger government.

This is our opportunity.. to try and get big government off our back.
The alternative.. I don't even want to go there.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote