View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 04:35 PM   #25
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Due to my nature, I always look for technology to solve problems.. I'm not saying any of these are good ideas, but it is fun to speculate. Some are more serious than others.

Possible Solutions:

- Rig all buildings with harmless smoke bombs that can be set off like a fire alarm to confuse the enemy until police arrive.

- Rig guns with tiny wireless radios that only the police have the codes to so they can disable a weapon with the push of a button.

- Rig hallways to release 10,000 marbles. Could use this in combination with a smoke bomb to confuse the bad guys and give the cops time to show up.

- Arm students with water balloons filled with slippery dish soap instead of just water. That might slow a bad guy down and save lives. Actually standard mace or tazers might save lives if everyone is armed with one.

- Arm teachers just like airline pilots. Then make classroom doors bulletproof like cockpit doors.

- Just knock everyone out with "sleep gas". When students wake, they are all safe. When the bad guy wakes, he has 10 guns pointed at his head.

- Make windows electronic to block out all light, then cut the power. Unless the perp has night vision goggles, everyone would be blinded until the cops arrive.

- Rig an alarm to play Rosie O'Donnell audio really loud until the police arrive. *jk*

- Police could loan the universities their license plate scanning Helicopter which can solve any problem, even when it comes up empty handed. *jk*
So love the creativity
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote