Thread: Nappy Headed Ho
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 05:05 AM   #19
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
My dogs are Miniature Schnauzers who rank 12th. They are so spoiled that I don't really know how smart they are. Now what does dogs' intelligence have to do with nappy.........?
Hey Isabella this is one of those threads that you can get off topic with out the police coming Your dogs are very smart German dogs and Yorkies are too. I think just a few of the breeds are a bit slow at learning. I like all dogs excepts not to crazy about blue heelers or chows but each his own. That wolf tbelle has is a great guard dog I mean great I think it is great that we have so many breeds to pick from. Dogs and their owners funny how things are. I see anime posted about dogs so I guess it is ok
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote