View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 09:46 PM   #90
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Look Vix, I wasnt tryin to intimidate ya, we're just talkin here. Far as the debate went, ya didnt win jack! The prez and the veep most certainly are enrichin themselves off of this conflict. It most definitly does stink to high heaven of corruption and kickbacks. And its blood money, man, any way ya look at it. Junior and his regime have done more to tear down personal freedom in this country than any ten Bin Ladens, than any thousand Saddams. Junior was once quoted as sayin of the U.S. Constitution "its just a piece of paper"! Those are the facts, spin em any way ya want. Ya might not like it, but there it is. It'd be real nice if ya werent part of the sheople herd, faithfully swallowin whatever the shills for the republican party serve up. It'd be real nice if ya could wean yourself off of talk radio and make up your own mind and draw your own conclusions. Be real nice if ya could tell the difference between Springsteen and Hanoi Jane. But since this is a free country, you can just go right on ahead and have it your way. No skin off my nose, bro.
Again with the Talk radio? And right back to the "blood money"-Blah, Blah, Blah,
Or maybe I should say " Bahhhh, Bahhh" Make some more points......
(and ya might wanna look up the word "debate", yes- I won)
But you can have the last word-
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote