View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 06:44 AM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Good post T-Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I do not see it as anyone's job other than my own to watch what my children are doing on the internet.. It is my job to protect them,nurture them, govern them, teach them, and so on and so forth. You should not rely on the government for this, they did not have the children. Furthermore, I don't want their intrusiveness into my life.
America is built on the back of the family. Parents should be looking after their children. I think that home school for the first few years should get a tax break. Now as far as the government goes "Furthermore, I don't want their intrusiveness into my life." I agree with that too T-Belle. What do you think about home school ?
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote