Thread: Photography
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 04:34 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCmetroguy View Post
Anyone else here a photographer? Professional or hobbyist, it doesn't matter. I love photography and it would be cool if someone else here shared this passion and could join me in posting their "local" photos. I love Shreveport-Bossier and it's such a photogenic place.

Here are a handful of mine of which I'm extremely fond:

Above photos copyright 2007 SBC Photo.

Anyone else have Shreveport-Bossier photos they wish to share? FYI the copyright info above is not to be rude, but it's something I always post along with my photos since I've had many of my works published without my permission in the past.

metroguy, thanks for sharing. I'm more of a hobbiest but I love photography. I started a SBLive group called "Sights of Shreveport"

http://www.shreveport.com/sightsofshreveport

Please check it out and it would be great if you could join the group and post some of your photos. Your post inspires me to give it another push. I have some good photos I've been meaning to post up there.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote