View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 07:42 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
Rush Limbaugh did a segment on this the other day with this interview. He basically called out the Republicans and said "listen to this man, he knows why y'all lost congress, he knows what's going on". Bobby is a great opportunity for this state, I'm very excited.
I voted for Jindal but I doubt he has the power to reverse hurricanes and send them back out to sea. There are always two factors on the table, the player and the hand that is dealt to the player. IMHO it is not "all about me" but rather "It's all about WE" (Louisianians). GLTY Bobby Jindal! You're going to need it! I just hope the Dems don't win the '08 Presidential election, and I REALLY hope New Orleans is spared another hurricane, especially if that happens in '08......
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote