View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 08:51 AM   #1
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 220 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Child Protection or Endangerment?

This was a first for me:
Wednesday I was at Wal-Mart Super Center and went to the restroom. After washing my hands and turning around to leave I saw a young girl standing in the corner near the door, as if she was being punished. (at least that is how they did it In my generation) Except although her body was facing the corner her young face was definitely peaking.
You couldn't see her as you entered because of the open door. I would guess she was 10 to 12 years old.
As I walked past her to leave, bewildered; A man yelled at her,"Turn around" at which point her head quickly faced the corner wall.
Moments later they both exited the Men's room behind me.

Now I can only surmise that the dad was alone with her at the store and had to go, and not wanting to leave her unattended in this brutal age we live in took her into the men's room and stood her in the corner.
What do you think about this?
howela is offline   Reply With Quote